Bet365 is one of the world’s largest online betting companies, with over 35million customers globally.
BET365 gives you the chance to bet on many different sports, including football, basketball, horse racing, motor racing, tennis, and more.
You also have the option of betting on an event before it takes place, or betting on a game as you watch it live.
How to open an account with BET365 com
- Type bet365 com into your internet browser
- In the top right of the screen, you will see the words ‘Join’ or ‘Join now’, click this button, it will open a new page called ‘open bet365 account’.
- On this page, you will need to enter your personal information. Please make sure you fill in every box:
- country of residence
- title e.g Mr/Mrs
- first name
- date of birth
- email address
- phone number
It is important you fill this correctly and that you use your real information!
- From time to time you will be sent betting offers such as increased odds or money back offers, please select how you want to receive those offers.
- Enter your address details, click find an address, and select your real address.
- Create a unique username for registering at 365bet and make sure you keep this safe. This can be anything you want but cannot have spaces.
- Create a password. IMPORTANT RULES
- Password CANNOT contain your name, username, email address, or year of birth
- MUST be 6-32 characters long
- MUST use a combination of letters and numbers. Thus you will strengthen your password on bet365.
- Create a 4 digit security number. This is an extra level of security and will be used if you ever need to contact bet 365
- Preferences: finally you will be asked to select your preferences for your time zone (UK time, USA, etc) and how your odds are displayed for example as a fraction, decimal, or in American format (Fraction is easiest).
- Once you have selected this, tick the box to confirm you are over 18 years old and select JOIN.
You are now signed up for your new bet 365 account and will be able to begin placing bets on your favorite sports and events.