The PFL published the list of fighters who will combat for the chance to get the roster spot for the next season and the $1,000,000 prize. The upcoming four women’s lightweight combats are scheduled for March 4 and will take place at the Universal Studios in Orlando.
The current lineup involves the following matchups:
- Martina Jindrova (3-2) vs. Jacqueline Cavalcanti (2-0)
- Jackie Cataline (pro debut) vs. Evelyn Martins (pro debut)
- Julia Dorny (2-0) vs. Jeslen Mishelle (pro debut)
- Michelle Montague (pro debut) vs. Olivia Parker (4-2)
Besides, the league published the featherweight matchups, scheduled for March 11. The lineup involves the following fights:
- Mike Barnett (11-3) vs. Aaron Blackie (8-3)
- Josh Blyden (9-2) vs. Edwin Cooper Jr. (5-1)
- Reinaldo Ekson (17-5) vs. Do Gyeom Lee (8-4)
- Scottie Stockman (3-1) vs. Brahyan Zurcher (2-0)
The combatants of the Challenger Series will fight for a PFL contract. There are two contract options: a place in the 2022 season with a chance to win a $1,000,000 prize or a prospective inclusion in the next season. There are eight contracts that will be signed after the series of eight events: a single contract per show.